So, less than 90 days till NaNoWriMo begins.
www.nanowrimo.org
Now, last year, a friend of mine and I challenged each other to a sort of race - who could write the best novel, I think it was. Yes, and I quote
"
rock4ever95 said... One message for you Rougewriter, Bring it on!!!!!
For those of you who don't know, Rougewriter and I have a bet on. Whoever writes the worse novel has to write the other person's blog for them for a week.
Don't worry loyal fans, I will win, Rougewriter has no hope of winning. The contest is lost before it is even started.
I am the champion, I am the champion of the world. (Humming tune) "
And my response -
roguewriter said...
. . .
"@ rock4ever95: Talk about being cocky. The battle's been won before we even started, eh? I have no chance of winning? We'll see about that. "
So yeah, that's the motivation I had for starting last year. I wouldn't mind a repeat of that, actually.
Bring it on.
*humming*
Yes, yes I realize that summer hasn't finished yet and that I tried preparing in advance for Script Frenzy and that failed. But this time I've decided to do what I do best - Muddle my way through a story idea and let it weave its threads into a knot. And yes, I do have a story idea. The person who challenged me to write a story about a - oh what was it? - a crazy punk gang member fish or something like that. . . I don't remember. You will have to wait. My NaNoWriMo plans include a punk junkyard gang king and I have no intention of 'cheating'.
Anyone know this far in advance whether or not they'll be trying their hand at writing 50,000 words?
Anyone want to challenge me?
- Scribe Azai
Ezra xD
ReplyDeleteBoth of you did a good job in tonight's play, by the way.
Yeah.
ReplyDeleteThank you. ^^ I'm glad you could come.
Anytime. Hope to see the next play (whatever that may be)!
ReplyDeleteI will challenge you!!!!
ReplyDeleteBut what will we bet? And why would you want Ezra writing your blog for a week? :D
And I shall challenge you!
ReplyDeleteAh yes, what shall we bet? *thinking*
I'm not entirely sure why. It would be an interesting thing to see though.
I may or may try and do it this year, I'm going to be out of town for a week though so I'm considering it. right now I'm leaning towards doing it.
ReplyDeleteTry. Definitely try.
ReplyDelete^^ Yes. It can't hurt. I don't think it can, at least.
ReplyDelete