I just realized I kinda wasted my March. I spent the month preparing a Script Frenzy idea only to place it on a shelf a couple hours ago so I could chase after another one. I couldn't help it, the new idea is beckoning me with technology, medicine, politics, rebellion. . . I will pursue the old idea some other time.
30 hours till the frenzy begins. . .
Be prepared for infrequent posting, odd subjects, and a lot of gibberish. Feel free to abandon this blog until April is over if you feel it would protect your sanity.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!
I believe that no writing is a waste-- especially if you intend to follow this idea at a later date.
ReplyDeleteAnd it's more fun if you're not at all prepared (yes, it requires more editing in the end, but it's more fun at first, for me at least).
Are you staying up to begin at midnight? THat's what I did for NaNoWriMo. I wrote chapter 1 and then collapsed into bed.
i agree with elfarmy. no writing is waste....i think it's therapeutic!
ReplyDeletethanks for the follow...
jeannie
The Character Therapist