Rant

Saturday, 6 March 2010

Script Frenzy

FADE IN:
ROGUEWRITER sits at the desk, her fingers typing furiously.
ROGUEWRITER (v.o.)
Script Frenzy begins in less than a month, and I have, for some reason, signed up. Don't ask me how I plan on pulling this off, it's like NaNoWriMo, I have no idea how I will survive. Thankfully, Alice in Wonderland rehearsals, if previous plays are any example, will be very inspiring and full of dialogue.
Script Frenzy is writing a 100 page script in the month of April. Sounds easy enough, as a 50,000 word novel comes to about 175 pages.
I have my idea - a beginning, a middle, and no end. The characters are forming in my mind, and I'm scrambling to make sure that I am ready when April 1st comes around.
Is anyone else attending this year? If so, please
a) comment
b) post your username so that I can find you.
Thanks,
Oh, and you'll find me as Scribe Azai.
And that's a wrap!

FADE OUT.

3 comments:

  1. I plan on participating. I'm going to be writing a musical...sort of. I'm not writing any of the songs. I'm sort of formulating a plot around some interrelated songs that I like. I don't plan on doing anything with it- it's just an exercise in writing scripts.
    My username is: jalawood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what that is, but I may look into it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm doing the same thing as elf army. By the way, what do you think of the Alice Cast list?

    ReplyDelete