Oh dear.
The good news: I've got about 8,000 words written, which puts me a day ahead of schedule. I've fallen in love with the statistics on the profile pages, because even if I'm ahead a day, it won't let me off the hook unless I write 1,667 words. And I've made plans to have my MC die at the end of my latest novel idea.
The bad news: Earlier today, I reread a bit of novel and wanted to scream. I know its about quantity, not quality, but there is no way I will ever be able to salvage it. So I've ittalicalized, underlined, and greyed everything I've written so far, and started again with the story line I actually wanted to write.
Don't worry, Ezra, Ezran (the character I named after you) will still kill people, he just won't be ridiculously romantic)
And that's my NaNoWriMo update for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment