Rant

Saturday, 16 October 2010

Very, very not related to writing. . . somewhat, anyway

Hi.
This is a totally random spur of the moment post where I talk about what's going on in my life because I know that you are all so interested. /sarcasm
I ran for elections in my honor society a couple days ago, technically I ran twice. First for Secretary, which I lost, and then Ezra talked me into running with him last minute for Social chair, we totally killed the very nice speech he had written in advance [granted, it was written for one person only so we kinda had to kill it], ad libbed quite a bit, oh, and we lost. But [and I shall have to remember this for next year] it's a lot more fun running with someone else, especially when that person is a better speaker. [I am not a speech person, at all]
Halloween is coming up and I'm working on my costume. I decided after much debate to go with Donna Noble, rather than Amy Pond. So I need to find some non permanent/7-10 day lasting red hair dye, oh, and I need to practice speaking like Donna. . . Oi!
Waiting impatiently for NaNoWriMo to start, I have all these characters banging on the walls of their cells begging to be released to that they can rein havoc on my non existent plot. I need to figure out what Arith will feel when he confronts Rinn about where she spent the last two years, and the answers to all these other problems the characters have thrown at me. . .

Sorry, this have been one great big rambling post that you probably don't even care about.
Have a good day. . . or is it goodnight?

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I post a much longer rambling post of stuff no one cares about almost every day. And I actually do care, so I doubly don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna Noble over Amy pond, those are the only two choices? You truly have the worst taste in doctor who companions, I must lend you my classic Romana dvds.

    Thank you by the way for the compliment. However, I don't think that I'm about speechmaker then you(well...sort of, but anyway) it's just that you choke when you have to give it. Also, you rushed the writing, I wasn't totally kidding about getting a speech writing team together for you next year. We could just enlist the writers group and write one for you. It will be high time for you to win something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @elfarmy17: I always read what you post, I just don't comment as much as I should.
    @rock4ever95: Go easy on me, please. I've only seen the 9th, 10th, and 11th Doctors, and I doubt I could pull off any of their other companions. Yes, yes you should lend me your classic Romana dvds.
    And I like Donna Noble. . . .
    You're quite welcome. Yes, I do choke when I have to give speeches, I hate standing up and giving them, it doesn't feel natural to me. You, on the other hand, can go up there and look somewhat confident that you know what you're saying.
    Wow, I figured you were probably joking when you said that. I just hope you realize that after all the hard work the speech writers put in, I'll end up murdering it when I give it.

    ReplyDelete