Rant

Monday, 13 September 2010

001

There are a hundred and one things I should probably be doing right now. So naturally, I'm talking to you instead.
Rise Against is a band I have been listening to as I write for the past several weeks, and I have decided to share a music video of theirs.


In other news. . .
I have to write a speech by the second Thursday of October.
I have a war to plan, a rebellion to plot out, and characters to mess with.
Halloween is coming up, tempted to dress up in something Doctor Who inspired.
And NaNoWriMo is less than two months away.

4 comments:

  1. Nice song. I love how it's set in a store.
    I also love how you say you have a speech to write (for homework, I assume) and then immediately go into planning a war and a rebellion. :)
    As for NaNo, I have a sneaking suspicion I'm going to change stories right at the last minute. But I'm trying not to think about it in order to preserve the spontaneity if I do choose to do so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, they've done a lot of good songs.
    The speech is for Honor Society elections, which I am trying to avoid writing at the moment by working on the war and rebellion in my novel instead. =)
    Yeah, I've got the same sneaky suspicion myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same sneaking suspicion. (Thirded?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey roguewriter, this is ty, it would be awsome if you emailed me at typitts91@yahoo.com, also i like your blog and you were right i could not find you on fb:/

    ReplyDelete